Every week we will post 5 BIBLE QUESTIONS on the home page of the PEVA website and provide answers on another page. You may appreciate the mini-brush-up, be inspired to seek greater detail from your Bible, and/or congratulate yourself on being a Biblical scholar extraordinaire!
- "Though he slay me..." Complete the quotation.
- Of whom was it said that his love was "wonderful, passing the love of women"?
- In what book of the Bible do we read the story of a man who incurred such bitter ill-will on the part of a powerful nobleman, that a gallows was built for the express purpose of hanging him on it?
- The name Jew is derived from what word?
- Who was the last of the judges?
BONUS BOOK OF ORDER QUESTION:
* When a ruling elder renouces jurisdiction, it is noted at the next stated meeting of the session and effective upon conclusion of that meeting, at which time the person in question is deleted from all church rolls. True or False?
Answers can be found on the DIGEST page!