Every week we will post 5 BIBLE QUESTIONS on the home page of the PEVA website and provide answers on another page. You may appreciate the mini-brush-up, be inspired to seek greater detail from your Bible, and/or congratulate yourself on being a Biblical scholar extraordinaire!
- What is the meaning of the word "chode," which occurs twice in the King James version of the Old Testament?
- Who was it sent the temple of Dagon Toppling?
- "A man who thinks that human hands are necessary to steady the Ark of the Covenant is not a true believer but an Uzzah." Who was Uzzah?
- "A soft answer" does what?
- The term Son of Man is found many times in the New Testament. Where (if at all) is it found in the Old Testament?
BONUS BOOK OF ORDER QUESTION:
* True or False: Property held by a congregation, presbytery, synod, or General Assembly is held by the corporation, trustees, or unincorporated association with whom the legal title is lodged.
Answers can be found on the HUNGER, PEACEMAKING, PDA page!