• 5/10 Presbytery Council at 2:00 p.m. via Zoom
  • 5/13 PEVA Letter Offering Zoom 11:30 a.m. via Zoom
  • 5/13 PEVA Letter Offering Zoom 6:00 p.m. via Zoom
  • 5/18 Radial Dialogue Team 6:30 p.m. via Zoom
  • 5/18 Commission on Preparation for Ministry 9:30 a.m. via Zoom
  • 5/19 Trustees/SMT 1:00 via Zoom
  • 6/1 Commission on Ministry at 4:00 p.m. via Zoom
  • 6/3 Congregational Vitality Team 2:00 p.m. via Zoom

"We build bridges across divides to deepen connection to Christ and one another to serve the world."

16-Day Challenge

The Racial Dialogue Team has devloped a 16-Day Race Equity Challenge inspired by the Myers Park PC's challenge and the PC(USA)'s Matthew 25 racial justice challenge. For more information, please visit their new webpage.


The Congregational Vitality team has launch a new coaching program for PEVA Ministers, Commissioned Pastors, and other church leaders. 


PEVA Office Closed

The PEVA Staff will be  working remotely, weekdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., calls will be forwarded to a staff member who will assist you.


mathew 25 church


We are called to actively engage in the world around us, so our faith comes alive and we wake up to new possibilities.  We are invited to act boldly and compassionately to serve people who are hungry, oppressed, imprisoned or poor.  Join in with our brothers and sisters and we can help our denomination (PCUSA) be a more relevant, unified presence in the world.  CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.  Exciting news First PC Hampton, First United PC, King's Grant PC, Saint  Andrew PC, Suffolk PC and New Horizons PC are Matthew 25 churches within PEVA. 

PEVA's Congregational Vitality, Hunger & Peacemking Teams encourages PEVA churches to become a  Matthew 25 Church.   If our presbytery has 20% or more of our congregations become Matthew 25 churches and embrace these areas of focus we are a creififed Matthew 25 Presbytery.  Let's be the church  together as we are called to do.



1214421032The Pentecost Offering unites us in a church-wide effort to support young people and inspire them to share their faith, ideas, and unique gifts with the church and the world.  40% of the Pentecost offering can be retained by individual congregations wanting to make an impact in the lives of young people within their own community. The remaining 60% is used to support children-at-risk, youth, and young adults through ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency.  Did you know the first Presbyterian Youth Triennium was held 1980.  $15 million has been raised for ministries that benefit younger members of God's family since 1998. 

For more information and resources CLICK HERE