Every week we will post 5 BIBLE QUESTIONS on the home page of the PEVA website and provide answers on another page. You may appreciate the mini-brush-up, be inspired to seek greater detail from your Bible, and/or congratulate yourself on being a Biblical scholar extraordinaire!
- The Greeks and most other ancient peoples surrounding the Mediterranean burned their dead. What two peoples did not?
- What book of the Bible contains the fewest verses?
- According to Judges II, Jepthah offered his daughter as a human sacrifice. Why?
- One of Jesus' parables begins, "Two men went up into the temple to pray: the one a... and the other a..." Supply the missing words.
- "A good name is rather to be chosen than..." What?
BONUS BOOK OF ORDER QUESTION:
*Most Presbyterian business matters are decided by a simple majority vote, and some by two thirds. What motion requires approval by three-fourths?
Answers can be found on the WEB LINKS page!